Digital Marketing Services
Get your small business noticed.
We help your business make an impact.
That’s what we do for you. We help your business make a high key impact online when you work with us as your social media consultants. The rules, platforms, and tools in Digital Marketing Services are ever-changing and so are we. We keep on top of the latest trends and practices so your marketing needs are met.
If you need fresh marketing ideas with a small business sized budget, High Key Impact, LLC is here to help. We’ve been in business for over 5 years helping small businesses like you. Our main goal is to make our customers happy and we do that by giving you our all in everything we do for you.
Success is our only option.
What you get from High Key Impact is a partner who
- Cares about your business and helping it grow
- Is driven to help your marketing plans succeed
- Stays updated on the ever-changing digital marketing world and your specific industry
- Adapts to each business owner’s needs, whether staying engaged with a business owners as often as they need to or working independently to get the job done
- Creates a thoughtful plan of action for your business to grow and adapt to the ever-changing digital environment
- Achieves and thrives on getting you results!
Our services include:
Social Media Marketing
Increase your presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Yelp, and other platforms and optimize online reviews and organize online listings management.
Google My Business
Maintain and update your small business Google My Business listing with reviews, photos, posts, and more!
Create images, videos, Gifs, and templates for social media marketing. Have us customize content for your business with personalized, unique, action inducing posts and blogs.
From conception to completion, we construct a modern website design while using advanced strategies to get found on search engines.
Collect, establish and grow email lists and curate regularly timed email marketing campaigns to keep your business in the front and center of your customer’s inbox.
Review how your marketing campaigns are doing the job and working with Google Analytics