Over the past several years, our digital marketing brains have been introduced to a new array of tools including a variety of social media platforms, blogs, email marketing, search engine optimization, pay per click and so much more. Everything is now online. Small businesses continue to outsource precious dollars for their online marketing footprint in the hopes of converting website visitors into a precious customer. However, there’s another way to find hot sales leads.
What about the ASK?
Asking existing customers for referrals, testimonials and reviews is an oldie but a goodie.
Here, we have compiled a list of resources for your reference when asking clients for testimonials and referrals:
1. How to Get Better Testimonials
2. Painless Testimonials
3. Ask Clients for Referrals
4. Never Underestimate the Power of a Great Testimonial
5. Ask for Reviews on Google+ and your Facebook page.
6. Video!! Clients would feel honored if you invited them to speak on video about how your business has helped them.
7. Email request. Send a dedicated email to your clients listing all of the ways they could review your business online. Ask them to pick just one method.
Referral and testimonials are a powerful tool when prospective customers are searching for you online. Have a variety of tools in your back pocket to showcase your business through your clients’ voices.